A lot from a little

Friday, October 19, 2007

Gold is a very good color!


I got to sleep in this morning! Yeah!! I wish I could sleep in until 12 or 1pm though. I haven't done that for awhile. And that's how I know I'm getting older. Of course, with older age comes more napping and going to bed early. I think I'm going to like being older. Oh how I love the Golden Girls!

Today I have a doctor's appointment and then a lunch date with my friend, Hilary.

This weekend will be mellow and unproductive.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    my friend and i were talking about how only people that watched THE GOLDEN GIRLS would know what a lanay, you know where they would sit outside, i can't spell AT ALL or sound out words...by the way...ANYWAY...most days i feel like an 80 year trapped in a 26 year body, this said friend when i told her that told me only a young jewess would think that...she calls me a jewess, i think its funny...okay...so you got a little bit of random from lauren this morning...hope your weekend was FABULOUS!!!!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I love that word: Jewess. Very funny! Random is my middle name, by the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home