A lot from a little

Sunday, September 24, 2006

What the hell...

California drivers are INSANE!!!
We almost got hit twice in the course of 5 minutes. My god!!!
And why are these drivers so insane? Well, I'm going to blame it on selfishness and cell phones. I'm really getting sick of selfish people! I give out the evil eye frequently.

Myke and I had fun with Ronda and Mike and their family this weekend. This is the first Rosh in awhile that I've been away from my grandparents and/or parents. It felt weird!

Oh, I'm still terribly afraid of snakes! I will make Myke check twice for snakes tonight!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Damn drivers. Damn snakes!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So I guess you didn't go see Snakes on a Plane, then?

    Rosalie

    PS giving out the evil eye to other drivers is a necessary tactic most of the time, especially driving in a big city.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    california is full of self-obsessed bad drivers?! tv has lied to me about it being the land of everyhting awesome and charitable and good?


    yes to giving the evil eye. yes.


    naomi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home