A lot from a little

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I have crossed the fine, white line!

It's official: I am now a Trainer 1 (don't ask me what the one really means though).

I'd like to thank all the "little" people who helped me get here:
1. Thanks Mom and Dad! Without your encouragement and love, I'd probably be a professional "cupcake."
2. I love you, Lnose. Thanks to you I've been free of snakes under my bed for 6 years!
3. To the Nana and Papas in my life: You are one in a million and I'm so glad I have you in my life!
4. To the man who picks his nose all the time: Your run on sentences make me smile!
5. My final shout out goes to all the "stars" in my life. Your lights continue to shine for me miles and miles away! I miss you!

And that's it from the peanut gallery...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Congratulations, Dara. It's almost unbelievble how fast you've risen through the ranks. I should have known, though. Mike told me it would happen.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    You crossed too many white lines, it seems. Lots of long, white lines.

    Nonetheless, congrats babe. It took a while to make official, but I'm no less proud of you babe.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I said when you started with this company----how long will it take until they recognize your potential to be CEO!!!
    You have the drive, the knowledge, the charisma, the ability, and all other attributes to reach the top.
    What a wonderful start to the New Year. L'Shana Tova.
    Love
    Nana and Papa

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thank you all!
    You are very sweet and I appreciate your encouragement.
    We will see what the future holds!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home