A lot from a little

Friday, September 15, 2006

crazy dance moves

Today, I performed my numerous dance moves for a coworker. I showed her the lawnmower, "going grocery shopping", the sprinkler and the carwash (all very popular if your name starts with an A and ends with an N...you know who you are).
Conclusion: My friend was very impressed with my many talents.

Games like "Scene It" and "Apples to Apples" were made for me. They are short and sweet but intereactive. If I could only find more people that love it as much as I do. Maybe I should take out an add in the LA Times? Hmm...

This weekends means family, movies/games with friends and fondue with Ali G/Borat/Bruno.

Oh, and many phone calls to Canada!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Yeah lawnmower! You sure know how to shake your booty. Let's play Scene-it right now and I'll kick your butt! I think our fondue went over well. Go us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home