A lot from a little

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears...OH MY!


San Diego is a fun city!! I'd definitely relocate to San Diego! The people seem more liberal and it seems like more of a happening place than OC.
While we were in San Diego, we went to the zoo. It was bloody hot there (try 103 degrees)!! We went for a ride on the tram and got to see most of the animals at the zoo. It was a fun experience. I might do it again if it was 60 degrees outside. :) Myke and I also headed out to the Gaslamp Quarter/District. It was a fun and happening street.

Oh, and I recycled today!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    You recycled?!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Yes! Remember that moment when I put the plastic bottle into the recylcing bin at the zoo? OH, what a fun moment in Dara history! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home