A lot from a little

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle?

Does recycling really exist? Do those blue bins have a purpose?

When I am rolling in the $$$$, I'd like to do a documentary on whether or not recycling is a real thing? Sure, there are those hippy kids that make their own paper, but I want to know if the world really knows about recycling. I'd also like to interview the different recycling companies that make millions upon millions a year from people's paper garbage (did you know that in the states, people actually have to pay for recylcing?).
Of course, I'd like to write now, but I'm tired and am sick of discussing what I'd do with money I don't have. Not fun.

Oh, how I wish for a happy day!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Noah's brothers own a recycling company. There are companies out there who have stuff that they don't know what to do with, so they throw it out; there are other companies that could reuse/recycle the same 'junk' but don't know about it. So Noah's brothers capitalize on this by selling their services to both companies. Not bad, eh?

    So yes. Recycling does actually exist. At least in Canada it does.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Ha! Take that, Dara. Take that and rewind it back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home