A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

You're a climate crisis...


Economy: The economy is scaring me right now. I'm afraid of what might happen to the world. Will the USA lose a lot of their world power? Will the USA become dependent on government help? These are the things that are going through my head.

Politics: I think Obama and McCain are both smart. Though I don't agree with many republican policies/values, I do recognize that McCain is a good leader and stands up for what he believes. With that said, I will be voting for Mr. O! He better represents my views (though apparently not on same-sex marriage or abortion).

Life: I'm stressed, but happy right now. I've recently discovered Lactaid and vegan dinner dishes. My stomach is so proud of me (and so is my mom!).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home