A lot from a little

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mr. lasagna head

I'm sure I've blogged about this before, but Myke makes the best lasagna EVER (even if it includes ground turkey instead of beef).  It's really too bad that we can't eat lasagna every day!  Of course, if we did I think we'd be very very big.

We saw "Get Smart" last night.  It was cute and entertaining.  I thought they did a good job casting Steve Carrell as Max Smart.  Oh and I love The Rock (he has such a nice smile!).

My plans for today include taking it easy and possibly hanging out with Hilary.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    i finish one meal and i think about what i'm going to prepare/eat for the next meal. i LOVE food! hope you have a GREAT day!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    I agree, Myke does make the best lasagna! Glad to hear you enjoyed Get Smart and hope you had a nice relaxing, fun day with Hilary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home