A lot from a little

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The cranky hippie

Just in case you didn't know already...

I am not an easy going person by nature.  I am anxious and uptight.  I am overly organized and terribly judgemental.  I hate being told what to think, say and do.  I am not a follower.  I love being around people.  I do not, however, like to be in situations where I have to be around people I don't know.  Family is very important to me. I am happy to be a woman.  Though women are built differently than men, I believe they are equal.  I do not like women stereotypes (i.e. women love shopping, can't wait to stop working and have kids, etc...).  I enjoy breakfast foods for dinner and dinner foods for breakfast.  I love my cat, but no others.  I hate driving, but love old cars.  I get bored very easily.  I value my relationships.  I love random acts of kindness.  My bark is worse than my bite. I don't mind the snow.  I love Canada.  I'm not a big fan of suburbs.  I've never been to Europe (though I plan to go there soon).  I get excited when I find out someone is a Jewish Canadian.  I don't relate to religious people (I'm talking fundamentalists).  My fave number is 7.  I love green/blue eyes.  My husband is my best friend.  
I love elderly people.  

3 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    You left out the great boxers vs. briefs debate. Which do you prefer?

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Boxers! But you knew that already...

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Dara, I think you are a wonderful person and I'm lucky to know you ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home