A lot from a little

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Driving Sideways

I've been walking home from work more these days. It gives me time to ponder life and listen to some nice tunes.

So, why is Paris Hilton out of jail? When did crying become a "serious mental state"? They should put that pathetic woman in a jail cell with someone else (pref. someone that is really mean and doesn't like her...I'm evil).



Friday is coming near and I'm excited. Only a couple more days until my birthday! Oh how I love birthdays.

Here's a shout out to the June birthdays in my life (Happy Birthday, people):
-Nana L
-Ciera
-Shane
-Alex
-Uncle Phil
-Mom
-Cherie
-Laird
-Josh W.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ign home from work is a great way to relax AND help save the world at the exact same time!

    exciting things are happening soon: your birthday PLUS you are coming to visit soon! we will discuss! the contract drama is dying down and things are lookign great for me, which means i will be abazillion times less stresssed out while you visit and we can find a time when ms rosalie and i can visit you and myke!

    naomi

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that first word is supposed to be 'walking'. the internets hate me because i'm jewish?

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    It's definitely because you are Jewish ;) I love that wrote that! I can't wait to see you!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can't wait to see you too! also, i am off facebook ever since the ontario government banned it at work (possibly also because i'm jewish?).

    we are gonna have a real good time,
    naomio

     

Post a Comment

<< Home