A lot from a little

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Who knew?

I decided to throw a BBQ Bday party for myself this Sunday. I invited everyone I knew and it seems that everyone has accepted the invite. Maybe it's because they love me or maybe it's because we live in a kickass place, but whatever it is, I have over 15 people coming to my place this Sunday. Now we have to go out and buy lots of stuff :) I love birthdays!

You know what else I love? San Fran! It was awesome. The people were super nice and the place was beautiful. San Fran definitely has a personality (unlike Irvine).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Hey Dara, looking forward to celebrating your birthday on Sunday @ the BBQ. I got a sitter and I'll bring our cooler, let us know if you want us to bring anything else k. Happy almost birthday to you......cha, cha, cha ; )

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe they all just are hungry. Did you think of that? Or have no lives like Myke. Did you know the jig is up...he told me you found my life in the sofa cushions and I am coming for it!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home