A lot from a little

Monday, August 20, 2007

Pee me a river...


Did you know that pee is between 98.6 and 100 degrees (though I assume some pee can get hotter than that)?? Isn't that crazy? My pee is the same temperature as outside!! Wowsers!
Anyways, today meant peeing in a cup for my new employer. They should be receiving the lab results in 2 days and if all goes well (who am I kidding...all will go well) I start on Monday.
I am still on the hunt for some kick ass work shirts though. Hopefully, I'll find some soon :)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I hear you had an amazingly patient guy to go with you and lend his amazingly gay opinions. How amazing.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Urine tests are real pissers.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    pee tests are STUPID! the camp i worked out would have random testing and it would always end up being the MOST innocent kids that were tested. hope you found fabulous shirts. its always fun to dress up for a first day!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Lauren,

    They are stupid. Of course, I have nothing to hide so it's not a big issue for me. It's funny that your camp would get the innocent campers to do the pee test. I did find a couple of shirts. I'm excited and scared for Monday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home