A lot from a little

Saturday, July 29, 2006

No San Diego Afterall

Sadly, Myke and I didn't end up going to San Diego today. I think we'll wait for a cooler day and then head to the zoo there (my dad keeps on telling me it's a great place to visit).
Though we didn't check out San Diego, our day was full of fun! We saw "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" and had a nice, full lunch at the Soup Plantation (also known as Sweet Tomatoes).

Much love to my family/friends in TO. I'm thinking about you guys everyday!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    I do love our days alone together. We might not do much, but I love that we're doing it together. Sweet dreams!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks! It's sweltering here. I did a bunch of cleaning today and I literally had sweat running down my face. Pretty gross. But luckily we have a/c in our bedroom so I just go there to cool off.
    We're thinking about you in Toronto too! I just bought a dress from Fashion Crimes on Queen St. and Naomi mentioned that it used to be one of your favourite hangouts. Remember when we had the Horrible Dress Contest? Good times...

    Rosalie

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Oh, how I miss the horrible dress contest. WE need to do that again.
    Hopefully, I'll be visiting in the next little while (though I doubt it'll be in the winter).

    Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home