A lot from a little

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Whatever will be, will be...

For the past year and a bit of my life, I have dealt with a considerable amount of stress (i.e. the wedding planning, moving, job hunting, greencard, etc...). I'd like to think things happen for a reason, but I can't help but feel that there is a grey cloud above my head. When it comes down to it, the only thing that matters is happiness. Some people are content with things while others need people. I lean towards the people side. Family and friends are so very important to me. I hate that I am miles and miles away from the people I love the most (minus Myke...I'm so happy we are living in the same place). Maybe I'll sound more upbeat once I get a new job...we'll see...

For now, I'll try to love the life I've created for myself in OC.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl..don't sweat it..you are just seeing the rough side..name me 3 great things that have happened. I know you can.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks, Liana!

    Three great things, huh?
    We'll have to discuss when you are here!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger naomi said…

    life is hard and overwhelming! it's okay to get stressed about these sorts of things! every stress can be an adventure too, which can be celebrated by feeling proud of yourself and bragging to your friends and eating candy, etc. or, whatever you deem necessary.

    you've had hard times, and you've worked your way through each problem, giving you skills and experience to deal with current and future excitements. i'm proud of you! your newest dramas are a handful, but i'm sure you'll get through these as well, one way or another. you've got friends and family rooting for you!

    naomio

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's a saying that if everybody in the world dropped their worries into a big box, you would pick your own back out.
    Look on the bright side:
    1. You're not Conrad Black, or his wife.
    2. You haven't been in jail, like Paris Hilton.
    3. You have Myke, who loves you. You have your family, Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandfather, two Grandmothers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, good Friends, who all put up with you (and love you).
    So----pick your head up, throw your shoulders back, and go on to the next adventure.
    Remember, each of my gray hairs tells a different story. And I wouldn't want a plastic, Boxtoxed face that did not reflect my years of living, loving, caring, worrying, etc.
    Love and K
    Nana Lill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home