A lot from a little

Monday, October 10, 2005

sniffle, sniffle

Allergies suck! I'm one of the lucky people who can't breath from August to October. I guess it could be worse though...

Wedding planning is fun. I know a lot of brides get completely stressed out, but for me it's mad fun! The only thing that sucks is the fact that I won't be able to afford a reception in TO. I guess that's what you get for planning a wedding in Hawaii. And for you all of you that don't know, I'm getting married May 20, 2006 at sunset in Hawaii. The date is set!

Side Note: I love my Nano. It's such a fun invention. Keep up the good work, Apple!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's Ready for Atlanta?
    My, what a difference a year can make. At the Direct Marketing Association's fall conference last year - I guess I'll call it DMA*04 - search was barely on the schedule.
    Emmanuel here!

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you and tell my friends about you!!!

    I have a income site/blog. It pretty much covers income related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home